Find

Friday 5 December 2014

Anniversary

It is three months today since I married my wonderful husband in my hometown of Toledo, Spain. I'm sure that most people would rate their wedding day as one of the best of their lives, and for me that is definitely the case! Also, it was a privilege to go back and celebrate it in the city where I was born, which also happens to be breathtaking.

Our wedding in Toledo

It was everything that we had wanted and more: an intimate affair, a day of love and lots of fun :-) The only thing missing were those guests who are so close to us but unfortunately could not make it on the day.


But right now I'm sitting here in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and though I am missing all of my friends and family so much, I am again thankful for another amazing adventure. We are here until the end of April because of my husband's job. I left my job to come and support him. I don't have a work permit either, so that has forced me to get in touch with my creative side. I have started writing a novel and this blog too, the blog being the hard one. I don't even know the difference between a post and page, oh dear! I am sure I will get there somehow.

Oh but most importantly, we just booked in our honeymoon at last! We're going over Christmas and New Years and I can't wait to write a little review of our travels.

Happy Friday everyone!

D x

No comments:

Post a Comment